Upgrades to Our ATM Network
- EMV Chip Card Readers: All Arizona Federal ATMs now use the latest card-reading technology. The ATM will detect if the card you’re using has a chip. If it does, you’ll be asked to reinsert the card and leave it in the ATM until the transaction is complete. Chip technology increases the security of your card by making it more difficult to counterfeit or copy. To find the ATM nearest you, visit ArizonaFederal.org/locations or open up the mobile app.
- Envelope-Free ATMs: We’ve completed updates to our network, so now all Arizona Federal deposit-taking ATMs are envelope-free and able to accept check and cash deposits. The upgraded ATMs scan, sort and count your checks and cash, making the ATMs easier to use and providing faster access to your funds. Visit ArizonaFederal.org/locations to find an envelope-free ATM near you.
- Reminder! Not near an Arizona Federal ATM? Use your debit card to get cash back on purchases instead of using foreign ATMs and paying ATM fees. A $1 pack of gum is a lot cheaper than the $3 convenience fee many foreign ATMs charge.
Branch Network Updates and Additions
- Branch Refreshes: Work is in progress to remodel several of our branches – either to make room for more desks to support our members or simply updating their look. Since the beginning of the year we’ve refreshed our Scottsdale, Colonnade and Ahwatukee locations. More updates are on the drawing board, including 16th Street, Superstition Springs, Deer Valley and Gilbert.
- New Branch Alert! Avondale, Goodyear, Chandler – we’ve heard you! We’re currently on the lookout for two new branch locations: one each in the southwest and southeast Valley. We’ll keep you updated as things progress, and we look forward to opening soon!
Expanded Member FAQ Now Online
Finding information on ArizonaFederal.org is a breeze with our new search feature! Look up answers to frequently asked questions like, “How do I initiate a wire transfer?” or “What’s the routing number?” right on the home page. It’s quick, easy and will save you a call or trip to the branch.
Announcing Results From Recent Board Elections
Congratulations to Dave Albertson, Cathleen Gleason, Roy Levenda and Jen Samuels (pictured left to right above), who were elected by our members to serve on our volunteer Board of Directors. And thank you to all of our members who voted in the election earlier this year. Interested in serving on the Board of Directors? Keep an eye out for the call for nominations in the fall.
Loan Offers at Your Fingertips
View your preapproved loan offers right inside online banking and the mobile app! Soon you’ll be able to see when you’re preapproved for auto loans, home equity loans and credit cards, allowing you to accept your offers with just a few clicks! Log in at ArizonaFederal.org or launch the mobile app and click on “My Offers” to get started.
*This article is up-to-date as of May 1, 2017. Please contact (602) 683-1000 to verify information included has not changed before acting on anything you may read here.